Dear Group,

We have a new administration building at Chester Zoo with three very smart meeting/presentation rooms. We have named the rooms Darwin, Wallace and Muir.

I am now trying to source some illustrations/prints etc., that we can have framed (one for each room)- images that reflect the contributions these three men have made to conservation. Does anyone have any ideas where I can locate limited edition prints etc., that would symbolise the work of there three men, either portraits, maps, painting of ships, poster of early National Park mentioning Muir?

Regards,

Maggie Esson

Education Programmes Manager

Chester Zoo