-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gordon, JC (John)
Sent: 05 October 2005 12:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reminder of the next UKI meeting - Wednesday 5th October
11:00-12:00 via VRVS

Allessandra, I don't think it is good enough to say that the glue schema
exists so the experiments should use it and tough if they don't. There
should be a discussion with the experiments raising the issues and
saying what we would like to happen. Then perhaps we can reach some
understanding and then agreement.

I agree with Steve's definitions. Just because a disk can have a head
crash or corruption doesn't mean it isn't 'permanent'.

John