I hope that Spenser and Sidney scholars will consider submitting a paper
for the upcoming meeting of the Queen Elizabeth I Society, which will be
held in conjunction with Exploring the Renaissance 2006: An
International Conference  in Houston, March 9-11, 2006. Carole Levin and
I welcome any paper centered on the Queen in relation to literature,
art, architecture, music, politics, religion, or culture.

Please submit abstracts (400-500 words, plus a 100-word version for the
program) no later than December 1, 2005 via the conference website
(http://www.scrc.us.com) under "Submit an Abstract".

Donald Stump

Conference highlights:

Louis L. Martz Lecturer: Susan Doran, Oxford University
William B. Hunter Lecturer: Paul J. Alpers, University of California,
Berkeley
Keynote Lecturer: John Jeffries Martin, Trinity University, San Antonio