Hi Michael,

I haven't seen it yet myself, but I've heard good things about Gordon Braden's Blackwell anthology of sixteenth-century poetry.

Best,
Kelly

Michael Saenger wrote:
Hi Folks,

I just have a question for anyone interested.  I'm teaching a course next
semester entitled "Early Modern Lyric Poetry".  My hope is it will give
students a chance to view a conversation between poets, rather than a highly
selective pitstop at Amoretti, Astrophil and so on.  My question is, any
recommendations on a textbook to use?

Michael

Dr

Kelly Quinn

Assistant Professor, Department of English

University of Western Ontario

London, Ontario  N6A 3K7

Canada

(519) 661-2111, extension 85825