Dear SCARF users,

Due to a technical problem on SCARF, I have had to take all of the nodes
out of the queuing system. I hope to have a small number of them
available later today, but will need to wait until the jobs that are
currently running have finished before starting full repairs.
Unfortunately, due to the requested runtimes of the running jobs, this
will probably be Thursday at the earliest.

Jobs may, of course, still be submitted, and will be scheduled in the
usual fashion as the nodes begin to come back up.

We are sorry for the short notice and inconvenience, and hope that you
will be understanding for the duration of this incident.

Many thanks,

Duncan