Fax: 01224 311556
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.macaulay.ac.uk

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/10/2005 14:11 >>>
Sorry, an error in these instructions below....if you are NOT a member of the RGS-IBG but still would like to join PYGYWG, please email me ([log in to unmask]), Duncan Fuller ([log in to unmask]) or Paul Chatterton ([log in to unmask]).
rachel

From: Rachel Pain
Sent: Wed 05/10/2005 13:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: joining PYGYWG

For UK residents only.....

This is a recruitment drive for the Participatory Geographies Working Group of the UK Royal geographical society/institute of british geographers.

You dont need to be a member of the RGS-IBG to join, you just need to be living in the UK. There is no joining fee and it takes 2 minutes.

The benefits are largely that the group gets extra money to spend for the benefit of all, calculated according to how many members we have. The group is a limited life working group for two years in the first instance (though we hope to make it permanent thereafter - this may also depend on the amount of interest we have had).

As you may know, the group is working to develop events and activities that benefit a much larger group of geographers interested in participatory research, and this email list is one example of that.

So we would be really grateful if you could find a couple of minutes to join up, by emailing [log in to unmask]

thanks a lot!
the PYGYWG committee