A (GNN-released) Home Office press release on the Home Secretary's Terrorism Bill says it includes proposals to:
* create a new offence to tackle extremist bookshops who disseminate radical material;
I can't find it on the Home Office site, which is undergoing a transformation, and haven't time to check the bill, which is here - http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/055/2006055.htm. But is anyone keeping an eye on this? Libraries, after all, have been known to stock 'radical' material.

(And what do they mean by 'tackle'? I don't mean to trivialise the issues, but am wondering if this is formalisation of the technique rehearsed so vividly at a recent party conference.)

kevin

Kevin Harris
 Local Level
http://www.local-level.org.uk/