On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Jensen, J (Jens) wrote:

> Please find the agenda for tomorrow's phone conference.
> http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a056352

I'll probably not be able to make this, so:

Brunel status: Classic SE still OK. Expect to move to DPM, but not until
mid-November, (no dates till I see what's happening with 2.7.0).

Let p be the probability of _two_ competent LCG-familiar Grid-monkeys
spontaneously condensing from the aether at Brunel University, needing
something to do.

Then p is the odds of the above status changing before mid-November :(

Henry

--
Dr. Henry Nebrensky                     [log in to unmask]
                             http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~eesrjjn