Hello Manuel
Benoit Ildefonse  from Montpellier-France has worked experimentally on the
subject you refer to. Check in his papers
Cheers
Guido
>Hi everyone, I'm searching for works that deal with rotation of rigid
>particles by combination of simple and pure shear in a similar way as in
>the Ghosh and Ramberg (1976) paper on rotation of inclusion under such
>conditions. I'd like to know as well your opinion about using this
>rotations to estimate the simple shear/pure shear ratio in a shear zone
>and if there are other methods to calculate this ratio.
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>Manuel
>

>Manuel Diaz Azpiroz
>Dpt. Ciencias Ambientales
>Universidad Pablo de Olavide
>Crtra. Utrera, km 1
>41013 Sevilla, Spain
>Phone number: 34-954348351
>Fax number: 34-954349151

Guido GOSSO, Univ. di Milano, Dipart. di Scienze della Terra "A. Desio",Via
Mangiagalli 34, I 20133 MILANO. tel ++39 02 5031 5555,  5500;  fax ++39 +2
5031 5494; e-mail [log in to unmask]   Consiglio di Coordinamento
Didattico -CCD- di Scienze della Terra  [log in to unmask]   *Tell me and I
will forget, teach me and I will remember, involve me and I will learn
(B.Franklin)  http://www.gp.terra.unimi.it/
http://users.unimi.it/geologia/scgeol/ccl/index.htm