Message
I was not aware that this had happened to some students at this college until after the results were issued and students wanted to decline grades.  A nightmare - I think we need to e-mail Edexcel at least to ask for a list if they do change UCI's.

Liz
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 31 October 2005 11:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EDEXCEL changing UCI numbers again!!

Just a warning to all colleagues EDEXCEL are up to their old tricks again changing UCI nos to match records on their system.  This caused us endless problems last year as learners had one UCI no on our database provided to other awarding bodies and the EDEXCEL no – we have contacted EDEXCEL today informing them not to overwrite UCI nos provided in our original submission file.

Not sure how you all handle this problem out there?

Stella Daly

Examinations Officer