Dear Michael,
May we still contact you for discussion, perhaps off-list?
I have valued your input when it was available. I have participated
and been ignored by this group but it would appear to reflect an
agenda-driven competitiveness rampant within the disabled community.
I have been looking for input and have recieved nothing---with rare
exception.
Cordially,
Paula Apodaca
Epileptic

On Oct 14, 2005, at 3:40 AM, Michael Peckitt wrote:

> To all,
>
> I joined this message list in 1998, hoping to enjoy a good exchange
> of ideas and debate. Over the last seven years all too often all I
> received were personal attacks on and off list.  Maybe they were
> made all in the name of ‘the personal is political’, a slogan which
> all too often is invoked on this list and in other places to
> justify personal attacks.  I do not know, but am too tired now to
> find out.
>
> A few people have engaged with reasoned arguments from time to
> time, but such occasions are all too rare.  To those people,
> however I extend my thanks, as I will now leave this message list.
>

> Yours, as always
>
> Michael

> Archives and tools for the Disability-Research Discussion List
> are now located at:
>
> www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
>
> You can JOIN or LEAVE the list from this web page.

are now located at: