Well a good start for all neurodiverse resources is neurodiversity.com, and
no I do not own the domain.

I suggest then looking at the varios autobiographical sites that are linked

autistics.org is another good place to go, many essays there, though the
server has been experiencing problems lately so keep checking back if it is
down when you try.

Larry

are now located at: