Dear Ursula,
David invited me to describe my position in relation to ECPA. I am staying outside of the executive
committee because I find it is easier to kick someone else's arse than my own (if arse-kicking is,
of course, required). The latter requires being double-jointed, the former requires being
sufficiently close to take aim but not so far away that you're kicking at air!

kind regards

paul

Paul Duckett
Senior Lecturer
Community Psychology
Department of Psychology and Speech Pathology
Manchester Metropolitan University

I AM ON EXTERNAL EXAMINER DUTIES FROM JUNE 21st UNTIL JUNE 30th. DURING THIS
TIME I WILL BE INTERMITTENTLY CHECKING MY EMAIL.

I AM ON ANNUAL LEAVE FROM 18th July - 5th Sept. I cannot be contacted and will not respond to
e-mails or phone messages. Any e-mails sent to me may be automatically deleted without being read
during this period.

And here is the ubiquitous university disclaimer
to remind you of how litigious and neo-liberal a world some of us live in!

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments
you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's
email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer
UK"