Of interest to those who work in higher education, plan to draw pensions
from higher educaiton, draw fees from higher education, help generate income
for higher education, collaborate with people in higher education, have an
aspiration of working in higher education?

http://www.caat.org.uk/campaigns/clean-investment/universities/investments.p
hp

Are our activities helping, inadvertently, to fund the sales of UK arms
exports?

Of particular concern to our colleagues in/collaborating with  Exeter
University, Newcastle University, Leicester University, Nottingham
University, Manchester University  ...

Paul Duckett
Community Psychologist
Division of Psychology
School of Health, Psychology and Social Change
Manchester Metropolitan University
UK
Phone +44 161 247 2552
Fax +44 161 247 6364