Hi Vladimir,

If you are working in the medical domain, as your signature suggests,
then you might find it useful to look at the Medbiquitous Metadata
Schema if you havent already done so.  The schema is based on Dublin
Core and is "intended for use by any one who wants to create,
implement, or create interoperable tools for medical content".  You can
find out more about Medbiquitous at http://www.medbiq.org/index.html

Bye
Lorna

--