Probably another slight aside, if your data is in a relational database
check out http://sql.z3950.org/

Z targets made easy!

Regards
Steve

Howard Noble wrote:

>As a slight aside, why might an OAI repository object to opening a public
>z39.50 or SRW interface?
>
>Stephen - was anything written up on the experiences in Canada?
>
>Howard

One should not worship machines any longer or use them as workmen. One should collaborate with them. Jean Cocteau 1929

Life is a horizontal fall. Jean Cocteau

Steve Richardson
ProFaNE Internet Systems Developer
School of Nursing Midwifery and Health Visiting,
Coupland III,
University of Manchester
Oxford Road,
Manchester