From: Webster Craig [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 October 2005 13:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: web hosting and authoring software

I should also have said that the main authoring tool I use these days is
Macromedia Dreamweaver, powerful, flexible and pretty easy to use. The
HTML/Code produced looks a lot cleaner and I guess is the main editing
tool of most people these days?

Craig

Craig Webster, BSc(Hons), MSc, MRCPath
Consultant Clinical Scientist
Birmingham Heartlands Hospital
Birmingham Heartlands and Solihull NHS Trust
Bordesley Green East
Birmingham
B95ST