From: "Rowley Cottingham" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: Surgeons and trauma teams

Our orthopods (in particularly Martin Rolfe at George's) ask that ex-fixes
are NOT applied as they make definitive treatment much more difficult. My
particular favourite external device is the Stuart belt, invented by my
friend Stuart Westbrook. It can be cinched tightly, and has pads that can
slide round to provide pressure in the right place.

Best wishes

Rowley.