Mr Quarter, you don't know me and you have no right to judge. Academia CAN
be inclusive, not always but it can be - I am disabled and I am considered
'in' academia, through I would not call myself an academic.  It is not for
the pampered or the spoiled (do you want to see my salary), any more the the
Health Service or any other job is, you have to work to survive.  I repeat
simply because you were attacking an instution does not make your statement
any more acceptable.  How about constructive dialogue? I m willing to listen
are you willing to participate.  Or is that taking too much energy than
making snide attacks?

As always,

Michael