Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM] WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE Digest - 31 Aug 2005 to 1 Sep 2005 (#2005-129) Hi everyone
OK – I have to fess up now. I have got absolutely no idea where I am with the blog. I can’t read anyone’s posts. I can see the front page at http://writing.typepad.com/digital_life/ but I cannot read anything – I’m clicking on the linked titles of the posts from the “Recent Posts” list and I don’t see anything. Am I being incredibly dense – feel free to answer ‘yes’. I using a fairly new iMac with Internet Explorer. I think I know how to post with categories etc ( to check this could someone look at my post on “Who’s writing here” thread. I certainly can’t see it. Haven’t had this prob with blogs or wikis in the past.

Apologies if I’ve missed something blindingly obvious.

Jordan in Oz
********** To alter your subscription settings, log on to Subscriber's Corner at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/writing-and-the-digital-life.html To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and the following text in the body of the message: SIGNOFF WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE