Hi everyone
OK ­ I have to fess up now. I have got absolutely no idea where I am with
the blog. I canıt read anyoneıs posts. I can see the front page at
http://writing.typepad.com/digital_life/ but I cannot read anything ­ Iım
clicking on the linked titles of the posts from the ³Recent Posts² list and
I donıt see anything. Am I being incredibly dense ­ feel free to answer
Œyesı. I using a fairly new iMac with Internet Explorer. I think I know how
to post with categories etc ( to check this could someone look at my post on
³Whoıs writing here² thread. I certainly canıt see it. Havenıt had this prob
with blogs or wikis in the past.

Apologies if Iıve missed something blindingly obvious.

Jordan in Oz