Thanks Millie, Lesley and Jeremy for your suggestions. Much appreciated.

Millie, I'm still firming up the book proposal but I can say that it will be
different from my previous books. This one will be an academic study based
on research I hope to get some funding for. More when things are clearer!

Best

sue