Hi
I've been working with someone on creating podcasts for EFL students and thought I'd share the names of two products I've been using to create the MP3 file (which users download) and a Flash alternative (which can be listened to there and then at the website). Both products are cheap and have been really easy to use:
For wav to MP3 conversion I use Acoustica Wave convertor plus:
http://www.acoustica.com/mp3-wav-converter/
and to convert wav to Flash format MP3 soundstream:
http://www.mp3soundstream.com/
If anyone's interested in the EFL podcasts contact me off list.
Best wishes
Pete

Peter Travis
E-Learning Manager
Henley College Coventry
Bell Green
Coventry
CV2 1ED
Tel. 024 76 626300

>>> [log in to unmask] 27/09/2005 09:14 >>>

Hi

We have been looking at podcasts, and their possible use to our learners. Is anyone using or recommending podcasts to their learners? Is anyone making their own podcasts?

Sharon Stone
Content Development Team
Oaklands College
St Albans campus

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of Sharon Stone. If you have received this communication in error please delete the e-mail and any copies of it. This communication is from Oaklands College, Hatfield Road, St Albans AL4 0JA.

http://www.oaklands.ac.uk