Thi seems quite useful:

http://www.ipodcast.org.uk/

I've experimented with doing a few podcasts myself (see my website, below)

Best wishes
Terry

Terry Freedman, Independent educational ICT Consultant
http://www.ictineducation.org

The contents of this email and any attachments may
contain software viruses that could damage your own computer systems.
Whilst Terry Freedman Ltd has taken every precaution to minimise this risk,
we cannot accept liability for any damage that you may sustain as a
result of software viruses.