From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Traylen
Sent: 21 September 2005 11:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TB-SUPPORT] various things at sites.

Hi,

  A quick round up of things not okay at sites.

  + Edinburgh
    Site BDII looks to be down.

    ldapsearch -x -H ldap://ce.epcc.ed.ac.uk:2170 \
       -b mds-vo-name=ScotGRID-Edinburgh,o=grid

  + Bristol
    Look to be publishing 0 CPUS (could be correct of course).

  + csTCDie
    BDII looks to have got stuck, full of old entries.

  + ManHEP
    o SE Space looks to be odd 0.0 and 0.0 for available/used.
    o lcg-cr to your dcache looks to be failing.

  + Sheffield, Glasgow
    GlueServiceEndpoint missing on SE.

    If the line appears when the script is ran by hand by hand but
    not in the giis output I have an idea. There is configured
    limit in the gris that truncates the information.

  + BHAM, Cavendish, Imperial

    All have this GRidICE service not found. I think the easiest way
    to get rid of this is not to publish the service on the SE and then
    it does not look for it on the CE. (I'm afraid I always just turn this
    off as do many sites.)

  + UCL
    Submission error but I can't reproduce at the moment so maybe fixed
    this morning. Looking at the error in the SFT this would be easy
    to spot if it were still there.

  + scgNUIGie

    Cannot read JobWrapper output, both from Condor and from Maradona.

    Can be a lot of things but ftp back to the RB allways a good candidate.

  Steve

--
Steve Traylen
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/