Quite a few people have been asking for something along these lines.

Not tried it yet.

 Steve

----- Forwarded message from Rafal Lichwala <[log in to unmask]> -----

From: Rafal Lichwala <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [LCG-ROLLOUT] SFT-2 Admin's Page available for all EGEE site managers!
Date:         Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:14:57 +0200
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All,

At the following URL:

https://monitoring.egee.man.poznan.pl/admin2/

you will find "SFT-2 Admin's Page". It's a part of PSNC Monitoring System
designed for monitoring and managing ROC CE.
It's a useful tool for submitting and publishing SFT-2 jobs "on demand".
Now we decided to make it available for all EGEE sites and users.
You can submit standard SFT test jobs (for sites you manage) by yourself at
any time and you don't need to wait for "official" (scheduled every 3 hours)
published tests.
When your jobs have "Done" status you can publish them and see the results on
the official SFT-2 test results web page:

https://lcg-sft.cern.ch:9443/sft/lastreport.cgi

"SFT-2 Admin's Page" is just a nice GUI (a set of web pages) for SFT-2 client
released in LCG 2.6. I hope it will be useful for all of you.

Best regards.

Rafal Lichwala

--

* * *