Stephen Rankin wrote:
> Tim Lister wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:46:11 -1000, Tim Jenness
>> wrote:
>>

>>> I keep wondering why Tim doesn't subscribe to this list....
>>

>> I've delurked now ;-)
>>
>> I tried updating CVS this morning and got the following message:
>> corona{root} [691] [10:29] nice cvs -z3 -q update -d
>> can't create temporary directory /tmp/cvs-serv18124
>> No space left on device
>>
>> I've checked my local machine and I've got plenty of space ;-) Is it
>> possible something on saturn has filled up ?

>>> --
>>> Tim Jenness
>>> JAC software
>>> http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/~timj
>>

>> Cheers,
>> TimL
>
> /tmp on saturn is not full, but I do not yet know if it fills when cvs
> is used. I will have a look.
>

> Steve.
CVS uses about 13MB in /tmp for a full checkout, but as soon as the
checkout is complete it removes the files. The question is is why are
there old cvs temp files in /tmp? It must leave them if there is an
interruption in the connection?

Anyway all that I can say is "try again" I have removed some of the old
cvs temp files and there is plenty of space in /tmp.

Steve.