On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Norman Gray wrote:

> Tim (et al.),
>
> On 2005 Sep 28 , at 15.24, Tim Jenness wrote:
>
>> I had this problem yesterday but I didn't have a chance to patch it.
>> STAR_FCFLAGS needs to be burnt into the alink script (only @CFLAGS@ is at
>> present) or alternatively the alink target in starconf needs to be giving
>> the flags on the command line to alink.
>
> Thinking about this, I thought STAR_CPPFLAGS would be better, since it is the
> C compiler that's being invoked here.  There wouldn't be a difference in

Sorry for not being pedantically correct. I was trying to get the point
across in a bit of a rush (Just to be like my former boss: I was mailing
from Vancouver Airport and now I'm mailing from the T-Mobile Hotspot in
Heathrow Terminal 1)

And yes, I agree that it should be STAR_CPPFLAGS :-)

Thanks for fixing it.

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software