HDS pundits: what would you expect DAT_GET0C to return in a
132-character value if the supplied locator points to a _DOUBLE
component (or DAT_GET1C accessing a one-element _DOUBLE slice)?

KAPPA:PARGET uses these two routines to access the required parameter
value as PARGET wants a string.  Now accessing _DOUBLE data the value is
truncated to single precision.  I'm using a recent (Sept 14) build.
The loss of precision is present in v1.3-2 of KAPPA, so it's not a
recent HDS modification.

While I can call by type and do conversions in PARGET, I was expecting
HDS to do this, and I'm wondering if this is a bug or a feature.

Malcolm