Dear all,

I would like to get your advice on a semi-technical issue.

We have developed a meta-data repository application that sits on top of any
existing Records Management, Document Management, CRM, etc systems, helps
you find your organisation's data more easily and generate reports
(information audit, data protection notification, etc). You can have a look
at some more details at www.datasmart.co.uk/datastore.

Does anybody know of a similar system or actually use one? If so, could you
please let me know because I'd like to find out how one might resolve
various issues like integration with existing ERMS, legacy systems and
overall corporate acceptance? Your input would be much appreciated since we
might even pull it off the market based on your comments.

Many thanks,

Ekin CAGLAR (Mr)

Managing Director, Sibilo
a: Portland Chambers, 131-132 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 4PY, UK
t: +44(0)161 228 0115  f: +44(0)161 228 0116  http://www.sibilo.co.uk

***** DataSmart for FOI, DPA, EIR - http://www.datasmart.co.uk ******