Hello Paul

Is Tribal Solutions interested in the developing world as a market for
Records Management services?  With recent agreements to increase development
funding (G8 etc) and the emphasis placed by the World Bank, DFID and others
on good governance as a condition of donor aid, there is probably an opening
here.

I have considerable 'niche' experience in this kind of work and would be
attracted by the opportunity to undertake some short-term consultancy work.
My employers are willing to allow me occasional spells of unpaid leave so
that I can undertake Records Management consultancy work.  This enriches the
post-graduate teaching that I undertake as well as bringing a welcome boost
to my income.

A c.v. is attached.  This was produced earlier this year for the purpose of
registering with the EU as a recognised development expert.

Regards

Alistair

Alistair Tough
Senior Research Fellow, University of Glasgow &
Archivist and Records Manager, NHS Greater Glasgow

If you would like to talk about this then please feel free to phone.  My
mobile number is 07092 387411.