Dear Sarah and Rosalind,

Please find enclosed, from Philippa, details regarding the Framework as mentioned in your e-mail.  I have not forwarded this to the "list" but if you wish me to do so, please advise which e-mail address I should use.

Many thanks

Christine Loth

PA to Philippa Cordingley

Centre for the Use of Research and Evidence in Education

Harnessing Knowledge to Practice

Philippa Cordingley

Chief Executive

CUREE & the PACCTS Consultancy Ltd