Dear All,

Have you seen Leora Cruddas' new book "Learning Mentors in Schools?" published by Trentham. I
am just starting to read and review it. I am struck by the links being made between Professional
Competence Statements for Learning Mentors and Child and Youth Care Workers (pages 29-32)

I would like us as a community to create a review section for http://www.MentorResearch.net so if
you have read a mentoring or a coaching related publication and you'd like to post a review please
let me know - perhaps we could have a Review of the Month by several us - what do you think???

Have you seen ..... this website?  There's a really useful bibliography section on mentoring there.
http://www.schools.nsw.edu.au/edu_leadership/prof_read/mentoring/bibliography.php
and this one? http://www.ericdigests.org/1997-1/mentoring.html
and maybe this one? http://www.answers.com/mentoring&r=67

Easy to tell Sarah is supposed to be writing (a draft chapter for a new book on Teacher Research)
today and she has some difficulty persuading herself to settle down to it - hence several emails!

Best
Sarah