or MLA, SCL etc?

________________________________

From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie O'Neil
Sent: 10 September 2005 14:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Report by the NCC

Re the NCC report - I have e-mailed a strongly worded complaint to the
NCC, & I think as many people as possible should do likewise to
embarrass them into amending their figures. Is anyone from CILIP taking
any action in this case?

Julie O'Neil
Librarian
Brighton & Hove City Libraries

Tel. (01273) 296967

Notice to recipient:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may
contain information which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure
of which is prohibited by law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or
received this communication in error please notify the sender
immediately. Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

You can visit our website at http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk

Please consider the environment, only print out this email if absolutely
necessary.