Listed buildings data

Hi
I know this was discussed a week or two back but am I the only one who can't do anything with the xml data on the EH Listed Buildings cd?

As an Oracle user who won't benefit from the free import tool for Exegesis users I am at a complete loss as to what to do with it.

Anyone out there who can help convert it to a useable format for me? Something old fashioned like .dbf or .xls ................At least that way I can load it into ArcMap.

Thanks
Tim

Think before you print - only print this email if it is absolutely necessary

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon as possible.

This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and Gloucestershire County Council accepts no liability in connection therewith.