Facility Management Software

Hi All,

Here at Bournville I have an Access 2000/2003 database that has most of the functionality of an Off The Shelf software package including links with AutoCAD for Space Issues and Room Areas etc.. It is used for repairs and maintenance job logging, Order / Invoice Processing, Asset Management, Portable Appliance Testing Records, and most other things you can think of.

If you dont already have such a package in place or are currently looking for one then this is something you really should take a look at. Tues 1st of November at 11:00am there will be a demonstration (at Bournville College) of its capabilities etc I am looking to set up a user group with a number of colleges to participate in its further development and to work towards making it available for wider use.

Due to room size etc.. spaces are limited so if you are interested it will be on a first come first served basis. It will also produce all the statistical data required for the e-mandate database.

Kevin Simkin

Deputy Estate Manager

Bournville College

Tel: 0121 483 1313

e-Mail [log in to unmask]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
www.bournville.ac.uk

The above E-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is
intended solely for the addressee( s ). If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this E-mail in error and
that any use, retransmission, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited.

Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is
not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of
security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus,
we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus
free.

If you have received this E-mail in error please delete the material from any computer and notify the
MIS Department.

The E-mail is for information only and should not be relied, acted upon, copied or changed without our
written authority.

Any opinions expressed in this E-mail may be those of the individual(s) and not necessarily of
Bournville College of Further Education.