Dear Colleagues, our current Electricity Supply Contract is just about to expire. Given the likely increase in electricity costs (I have been told to allow for at least +40%)  I am not keen to pay utilities consultants a large sum of money to undertake a purchasing exercise on our behalf.  However, I do not have time to do the work myself.  Any ideas?

Thanks &  regards,
Sue Lockett
Estates & Facilities Manager
Richmond upon Thames College
Egerton Road
Twickenham
Middlesex
TW2 7SJ.

Direct Line: 020 8607 8482
Email: [log in to unmask]
Fax: 020 8

The information contained in this message is confidential.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, dissemination or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited.