WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL

Is your neighbour special? Say thanks and nominate them as Neighbour of the Year at www.westminster.gov.uk/goodneighbours

Hi Jessica,

Like Barbara I discovered that Schedule CXL was published as an annex to the
GATT Uruguay Round of talks in 1994. This EC Schedule was published as
Schedule LXXX  in the Schedule volumes - Vol no 19 European Communities.
Unfortunately while we have many GATT agreement documents here for 1994 we
do not hold the Schedule volumes, (only Vol 31, the Uruguay Round of
Multilateral Trade Negotiations).

You may find this at the British Library - they have the following which may
contain the text you need. It available via the British Library document
supply centre see below.
Full Record

Format options:
<http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/U57SUFMTHQLBPX3UIQUY5UBPNVSNSX4H8V9AVCKUPDX2LVB2CV
-03625?func=full-set-set&set_number=085153&set_entry=000002&format=999>
Standard format
<http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/U57SUFMTHQLBPX3UIQUY5UBPNVSNSX4H8V9AVCKUPDX2LVB2CV
-03627?func=full-set-set&set_number=085153&set_entry=000002&format=040>
Summary
<http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/U57SUFMTHQLBPX3UIQUY5UBPNVSNSX4H8V9AVCKUPDX2LVB2CV
-03629?func=full-set-set&set_number=085153&set_entry=000002&format=001> MARC
tags
Record 2 out of 3
<http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/U57SUFMTHQLBPX3UIQUY5UBPNVSNSX4H8V9AVCKUPDX2LVB2CV
-03630?func=full-set-set&set_number=085153&set_entry=000001&format=999>
Previous Record
<http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/U57SUFMTHQLBPX3UIQUY5UBPNVSNSX4H8V9AVCKUPDX2LVB2CV
-03631?func=full-set-set&set_number=085153&set_entry=000003&format=999> Next
Record
System number   	007121800
Title   	 Link <http://catalogue.bl.uk/www_eng/icon/f-separator.gif>
<javascript:open_window(> The results of the Uruguay Round of multilateral
trade negotiations : the legal texts.
Publisher/year   	 Link
<http://catalogue.bl.uk/www_eng/icon/f-separator.gif>
<javascript:open_window(> Geneva : GATT Secretariat, 1994.
Added name   	 Link <http://catalogue.bl.uk/www_eng/icon/f-separator.gif>
<javascript:open_window(> GATT Secretariat.
Holdings (All)
<http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/U57SUFMTHQLBPX3UIQUY5UBPNVSNSX4H8V9AVCKUPDX2LVB2CV
-03635?func=item-global&doc_library=BLL01&doc_number=007121800&year=&volume=
&sub_library=> Details
Shelfmark   	 <javascript:open_window(> OP-GATT/073 DSC
<https://catalogue.bl.uk/F/U57SUFMTHQLBPX3UIQUY5UBPNVSNSX4H8V9AVCKUPDX2LVB2C
V-03637?func=omts-pre-derived&doc_number=007121800&852_occur=000000001&forma
t=full> Request
ISBN   	 Link <http://catalogue.bl.uk/www_eng/icon/f-separator.gif>
<javascript:open_window(> 9287011214
  	 Link <http://catalogue.bl.uk/www_eng/icon/f-separator.gif>
<javascript:open_window(> 9287011222

 Link <http://catalogue.bl.uk/www_eng/icon/f-separator.gif>
<javascript:open_window(> 9287011230

Hope this helps - was disappointed to find we lacked the Schedule volumes
here but enjoyed the search!

Eveleen Rooney
European Union Collection
Westminster Reference Library