  _____

From: Economics, business, and related subjects
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Eves
Sent: 10 September 2005 10:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: european posters?

About 3(?) years ago I ordered and was sent, free of charge, some maps and
other goodies by the EU, which have been very useful for teaching module 4
AQA eco, and for filling wall space. However, they are rather faded and out
dated now, so I wanted to replace them. I can not now find anywhere on the
EU website offering to send me free stuff! Does anyone know if this stuff is
still available,and from where?

And does anyone have any other brilliant, cheap, ideas for wall displays?

Thanks.

Alison