I would dearly have liked to attend this but unfortunately have another
commitment. Please let me know if the presentations will be made publicly
available.
Ian Gough

Quoting "Young Lee, School for Policy Studies" <[log in to unmask]>:

> FYI

Ian Gough AcSS
Professor of Social Policy
Deputy Director, ESRC Research Group on Wellbeing in Developing
Countries (WeD)

Department of Social and Policy Sciences
University of Bath
Bath BA2 7AY
England

Tel: +44 (0)1225 386738