-----Original Message-----
Board [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Andy Powell
Sent: 05 September 2005 16:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Something to look at re: Coverage

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> why can't we say 'the content of the resource'?

As in "the temporal or spatial scope of the content of the resource"?  I
don't think that helps... the temporal scope of the content includes the
temporal validity of the content (assuming that we agree that validity is
one aspect of 'scope'), which is exactly what dcterms:valid is!

Andy.

Andy