Dear list members and maintainers,

Messages are being quoted up to eight times. Either the list software is
defective or some of you are quoting entire digests every time you reply
to something. Please examine what you are really sending and delete
unneccessary quoting. Best just quote sentences really relevant to what
you are saying and not entire messages.

Theo Schmidt, Switzerland (cycling instructor)