Thanks for the reminder!
I responded today and have the same view.  It seems to want
to concentrate research in fewer centres, rather than what I'd
prefer which is to make a culture of enquiry more part of the
culture of the health (and related) services.
It also seems to emphasise medical research.
I thought there were some useful ideas like simplifying the
bureaucracy of ethical approval.