> How do I change the typing of a spin system?  I chose
> the wrong type and I know there is a way to do change
> it.  I can't find it in the spin system typing popup
> or the spin system typing score popup or even the edit
> spin systems popup.  I guess I could deassign, but I'm
> afraid I'll have to rebuild it.

Bring up the spin system type probabilities in any of the following ways:

  In a spectrum window with the cursor over a relevant peak
  right-click for Assign::Predict Spin System Type

  In spin system typing popup select [Show Individual Classification]

  In edit spin system popup select [Predict type].

The resulting popup will show a spin system's resonances and its type
scores. In the lower table click the desired residue code and then
[Assign Spin System Type]

or

In the edit spin system popup select a spin system then click [Assign
Type], then in the atom browser that appears click on the desired residue
three letter code (sequence number not important here)

Tim

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766022 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------