Since we will be working with two types of groups we use the terms =
'guild' and 'company' to distinguish the two.  Our guilds are made of =
"like-minded souls" if you will. Our companies are made of different =
people from different guilds collaborating on a creative project. Our =
guilds do not produce as groups in their own right. Our guilds are there =
mainly for support with resources and/or skills. Our companies are there =
to work specific activities/productions.

No offense taken. I hope this makes things clearer for you.

I'd love to hear about some of the "faux guilds" you're in Bob.

Cheers...

         ...t.s.