Hello,

I am an independent researcher, analysing the effectiveness of commercial
computer and video games for curriculum-related learning.

I've undertaken several surveys of the use of such games in schools and
colleges, and am currently doing another. Further details of this survey,
and findings of previous surveys, can be found on my website:

www.silversprite.com/games-and-learning/survey05/

There is anecdotal evidence that Sim City, and similar urban development
simulators, are being increasingly used in schools and colleges to support
the teaching of the geographical and environmental sciences. Do you use Sim
City (or a similar game) in this way? If so, I would very much like to hear
from you; please email me on: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

John Kirriemuir

Website: www.silversprite.com

Blog: silversprite.blogspot.com <http://www.silversprite.blogspot.com/>