I am currently on leave from the University and will be back in the
office on Wednesday 3 August when I will respond to your email.

Further information about forthcoming conferences and events I am
organising, including booking forms and accommodation details can be
found on the website
http://www.uclan.ac.uk/facs/health/bdu/events/conferences.htm

If you have an urgent message, please email Melissa Conlon
[log in to unmask] or telephone her on 01772 893807

Thank you.

Liz Kelly
Events Co-ordinator
Faculty of Health
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
PR1 2HE
Tel: 01772 893809
Fax: 01772 892995
email [log in to unmask]
http://www.uclan.ac.uk/facs/health/bdu/events/conferences.htm

>>> TEACHING-ON-LINE 08/01/05 15:24 >>>

Dear Professor/ Dr./ Mr./ Ms.,

This is a survey from Sheffield University in the UK on 'Using Weblog in

higher education'. The survey is being carried out as part of a Master's

dissertation research project. If you have a blog(s) for the purpose of
teaching or research in higher education, it would be much appreciated
if
you would spend a few minutes answering the survey questions. There is
detailed information about the questionnaire at the end of the
questionnaire.

The survey link is:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=102204

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail!! Thanks a lot
of
your time and help!