On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Peter W. Draper wrote:

> I guess the remaining questions for now are, are there any remaining known
> HDS64 issues, and, if not, is it safe to merge HDS64 onto the main branch
> and use it all the time?

We're now running with HDS64 in our dev system and Brad has been able to
run oracdr through in both 64bit and fallback mode without problems.
Fallback mode has been particularly styable (and is the default) so I'm
definitely of the opinion tht it is time to merge (we need the testing).

By default, things shouldn't be any different. We should though be testing
now with HDS_64BIT set to true.

I will ask Brad to switch all his JAC dev testing to 64bit mode from now
on.

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software