Dear All,

Just a brief note to say a big thank you to those of you who were kind enough to respond to my request for ideas for a group exercise last week.  I had lots of replies so apologies if I have not responded personally to you.  The responses were all very helpful and I shall be trying to combine them all - well some of them at least.

Regards
Matt
Matthew Stephenson
Records Manager
Information Services Division
University of Salford
The Crescent
Salford M5 4WT

Tel: 0161 295 3152
Fax: 0161 295 5666
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.isd.salford.ac.uk/governance

Disclaimer

This email and its attachments are intended to be read by the above named recipients only, and the contents may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must not act on it, copy it or show it to anyone.  But do please reply to it and highlight the error, then delete it from your computer.  Any views or opinions expressed within this email are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect those of University of Salford.  No contractual arrangement is intended to arise from this communication