Hi Tom,

Don't forget that bar code fonts are available (often free of charge). You
can use these to print barcodes from many applications, such as Word or
Access.

If you need any further information or your requirements are more complex,
don't hesitate to contact me.

Steve Norris
Alliance Group
http://www.alliancegroup.co.uk
Authors of PaperChase Records Management